Postal Services welcomes you to the William and Mary family!
Your College Station Unit or Box Number has been assigned to you until you graduate or withdraw from the College.
Addressing your mail
For United States Postal Services (USPS) deliveries, use this address format:
P O BOX 8793
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8793
For all other other couriers (UPS, FEDEX, DHL and Airborne Express), use this format:STUDENT'S NAME
200 Stadium Drive
Sadler Center, #110
Williamsburg, VA 23186
You will be responsible for transportation of items to your room.
- Mail is distributed to your CSU box Monday through Friday by 3:00PM.
- Mail will be held for up to 30 days.
- Please remove all mail from your box on a daily basis.
What's that slip in my box?
At times during your stay here you will probably receive a slip in your box from Postal Services. That slip announces the arrival of an oversize piece of mail. Present the slip at the Student Service Window with a picture ID and sign for the article.
You will also receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone: 757-221-4491
- Email: email@example.com
- For additional postal information: http://www.wm.edu/offices/facilities/services/postalservices/postaltips/index.php
If you have lost the key, you are allowed three Box Checks. A Box Check is when Postal Services staff retrieves your mail for you. After the third Box Check, you must replace the key ($25.00). The process for replacing the key is:
- Print the key replacement form or stop by the campus post office to pick one up.
- Fill out the form leaving the Key Codes blank and take it to the Bursar's Office in Blow Hall.
- The Bursar's Office will have you pay the $25 fee and give you a receipt.
- Bring the form and receipt to the campus post office. We will give you an estimated time of completion and email to let you know when it's ready if you don't have time to wait.
- The key replacement fee is non-refundable.
CSU BOX CHECKS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE MONDAY - FRIDAY, 8:00AM - 10:00AM AFTER OCTOBER 1ST. BOX CHECKS WILL NOT BE DONE DURING THE BEGINNING OF THE FALL SEMESTER UNTIL OCTOBER 1ST.
Student Service Window
Monday - Friday, 7:30AM - 5:30PM
Saturday, 10:30AM - 2:30PM
(Except holidays and during the summer)
Stamp Sales WindowMonday - Friday, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
(Closed on Federal Holidays)