The windows at the Swem Library will be replaced over two summer periods, beginning in 2023. Phase 1 includes window replacement, brick lintel repairs and repointing at the 1987 addition. Phase 2 will occur in summer 2024 and includes re-gasketing of existing aluminum storefront windows at the 2005 addition.
- Project Number: 204-18518-000
- Cost: $4,840,000
- Fund Source: State
- Project Start Date: January 2021
- Construction Start Date: May 2023 (Phase 1), May 2024 (Phase 2)
- Finish Date: September 2024
- Project Manager: Amber Hall
- Design Team: WDP & Associates
- Construction Team: TST Development
- Progress: The contractor has mobilized to the site and installed construction fencing. The initial phase of construction will complete over the summer 2023 period.