Create a new Stormwater Management Plan to achieve compliance with state regulations and federal Chesapeake Bay Total Maximum Daily Limit pollutant guidelines. Planning includes inventory of existing stormwater structures, and the identification, design and construction of projects to achieve regulatory compliance. The university must achieve a 5% contaminant reduction during 2013-2018; 40% during 2019-2024; and 100% during 2025-2030.
- Project Number: 204 – 18004
- Cost: $3,391,198
- Fund Source: State
- Renovation/additional GSF:
- Start Date: Mar 2013
- Finish Date: estimated Oct. 2018
- Project Manager: Ben Mulherin
- Design Team: Draper Aden
- Contractor: Branscome Incorporated
Request for Proposal:
Contract Awarded: 03/2013
Working Drawings: 03/2017
Code Review: 03/2017
Permit Award: 06/2017
Construction Start: 07/2017
Construction Completion: est 10/2018
- 9/26/18 Wildflower, Health Center, and Crim Dell ponds are complete. Improvements to the service lane behind Ewell, Washington, McGlothlin Street and Landrum Halls will complete in October. Work is being coordinated with the Reveley Garden at the east end of service lane. Estimated completion for storm water work is early Fall 2018.
- 11/08/18 Improvements to the service lane behind Ewell, Washington, McGlothlin Street and Landrum Halls will be complete 11/20.