The residential space in the 1958 era, 221-bed facility will be renovated in order to bring the facility into compliance with current building code, replace 59-year old building systems and replace interior finishes with modern materials and design, similar to the work achieved in Chandler Hall.
- Project Number: 204 – 18100 – 006
- Cost: $19,463,177
- Fund Source: CWM debt (9c Bond)
- Renovation/additional GSF: 59,976
- Start Date: 06/2016
- Finish Date: estimated Oct. 2018
- Project Manager: Jeff Brancheau, Will Koeck
- Design Team: Clark-Nexsen
- Contractor: W.M. Jordan
Request for Proposal: 06/2016
Contract Awarded: 11/2016
Working Drawings: 03/2017
Code Review: 03/2017
Permit Award: 06/2017
Construction Start: 06/2017
Construction Completion: est 10/2018
- 9/26/18 New building mechanical, plumbing and fire sprinklers systems are about 90% complete with interior wall framing and drywall also nearing completion. New elevator has been installed and the remaining scope includes interior electrical, interior finishes and sitework. Estimated completion has shifted to October 30th.
- 11/08/18 Estimated completion has shifted from October 30th to December 7th.