Using institutional funds, design schematics of Phase 4 of the Integrated Science Complex (ISC), which will house Mathematics, Computer Science, Kinesiology and Design/Engineering. The project will construct 124,000 GSF of new space and renovate 10,000 GSF of existing space in order to connect to the adjacent ISC. The facility will be constructed on the site of the former Millington Hall.
- Project Number: 204 – 18329
- Cost: $73,266,000 (estimated)
- Fund Source: State and CWM aux
- Renovation/additional GSF: 124,000 sf new + 10,000 sf renovation
- Start Date: Feb 2018
- Finish Date: estimated Mar 2022
- Project Manager: Adam Witkowski
- Design Team: Goody Clancy/Baskervill
- Contractor: Skanska
Request for Proposal:
Contract Awarded: 02/2018
Working Drawings: est 07/2019
Code Review: est 07/2019
Permit Award: est 11/2019
Construction Start: est 11/2019
Construction Completion: est 03/2022
- 9/26/18 Multiple Building Committee meetings have been conducted. Schematic Design is complete with further design on hold pending additional Commonwealth funding.
- 11/08/18 No update.