2,900 sf one story building which provides public male and female toilets and team support facilities for the Women’s Athletic program. The new building will contain permanent team locker facilities, public toilet facilities to support spectators at Busch Field and Millie West Tennis Courts, goalie’s gear storage, a trainer’s room, and a VIP viewing component on the rooftop. The filming platform has been excluded. The design effort for the Team Facility will encompass storm water infrastructure for the surrounding service roadway and site integration of the tennis courts to the East of the new facility.
- Project Number: 204-90011
- Cost: $2,544,540
- Fund Source: Athletics
- Renovation/additional GSF: 2900
- Start Date: Feb 2018
- Finish Date: estimated Oct. 2019
- Project Manager: Ben Mulherin
- Design Team: McKinney & Company
- Contractor: TBD
Request for Proposal: 02/2018
Contract Awarded: 03/2018
Working Drawings: 10/2018
Code Review: 10/2018
Permit Award: est 11/2018
Construction Start: est 11/2018
Construction Completion: est 10/2019
- 9/26/18 Size of building has changed based on VE done at Prelim design, a design is being pursued that decreased the fixture count to support 375 public users and a rooftop viewing capacity of 115 people.
- 11/08/18 Working drawings (WD) are complete. Construction is estimated to begin in December.