| EMERGENCY SERVICES (24 hours/day 7 days a week)
Fire or Life Threatening
Building and Non-Residential
| NON-EMERGENCY SERVICES (Business Hours)
W&M Faculty, Staff & Students
PEST CONTROLThe Pest Control Contractor is available on Tuesdays and Fridays between the hours of 9:00 am - 2:30 pm in the residence halls and 8:00 am - 2:30 pm in all other buildings. Please call Work Control (757-221-2270), Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm to schedule an appointement.
Definition of Non-Emergency Service Requests
Non-emergency service requests will not cause severe damage to a university building or facility such as listed below:
- Pest Control Issues
- Locks and card reader issues in buildings, classrooms, and Residence Halls
- Heating and Cooling, except for personal air conditioners.
- Electrical Issues:
- Non-functioning lights and outlets including bulb replacement
- Exterior lighting such as street lights, pathway lights, etc.
- Grounds Issues (sidewalks, trees, grass, etc.)
- Custodial Services
- Moving and Events (Faculty and Staff only. Banner Index number is required.)
- Departmental Requests for minor alteration or minor construction (Faculty and Staff only. Banner Index number is required.)