The vision of Facilities Management (FM) Work Control is to provide excellent service to W&M students, staff, faculty, and all others needing FM support. To fulfill this vision, we strive to be efficient, effective, communicate clearly, and take actions in a consistent and professional manner. We provide such things as:
- Customer support: As the primary liaison between the campus community and Facilities Management, we strive to be available to answer questions or direct you to someone in FM that can address concerns you may have.
- Work Control: You may contact us at 221-2270 or [[workor]]. You may submit a service request here. A description of the types of calls and categories may be found at our Service Request page.
- Event support: We are happy to provide facilities related support to your event. For simple event support, supplying small numbers of tables and chairs, etc., submit a service request. For more complicated event support, please email [[workor]]. Remember to include the requested completion date(s) and the funding source such as the index to be charged.
- Integrated Pest management (contract administration and coordination). Please call us at 221-2270 to report pest problems. The exterminator is on campus every Tuesday and Friday. We treat dorm rooms by appointment only.
- Utility Outage Notifications
- Building Key Access for contractors and FM as needed.
- Facilities Related Signage