- I'm an undergraduate student. What do I need to do to forward my mail?
- I'm a graduate student. What do I need to do to forward my mail?
- Where can I get a Forwarding Card?
Contact and Location Information
- It's time for me to leave William & Mary! What do I do with my key?
- I need to mail my key back to campus. What address should I use?
- I'm a a freshman coming to William & Mary in the fall. Woo hoo! When can I start sending parcels to my CSU?
Now that there are no longer physical boxes, return your key to Postal Services by the end of the Fall 2021 semester. If you fail to return your mailbox key, you will be charged $25.00 for a key replacement.
You can also return your key through the mail. Please use the following address:
W&M Postal Services - Key Return
PO Box 8795
Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795
When returning keys through the mail, it is best to tape the key to a piece of paper or to the inside of the envelope to ensure it is not removed while in transit. We recommend that customers include our forwarding card or a note with a forwarding address and student ID number in the envelope with the key return. Customers can also email us at email@example.com to update forwarding addresses.
I'm a a freshman coming to William & Mary in the fall. Woo hoo! When can I start sending parcels to my CSU?
You may send your parcels beginning August 1st.