Where do you go for advice when you are confused by university policies, you don't know which office can help you with a concern, or you'd just like to ask a question?
Student Services can assist students with:
- Advice on academic and administrative policies, procedures, and grievances
- Support with Committee on Academic Status petitions
- Communicating with your professors during an emergency
- Information on university and community resources
- Assistance in problem-solving within the William & Mary system
We believe education has the power to transform lives. Student Services offers a student-centered approach to provide students with opportunities to learn, lead, engage, and be bold and socially responsible.
(757) 221-2538 (Fax)
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Note: Student Services is closed for lunch between 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m.