Where do you go for advice when you are confused by university policies, you need an emergency leave of absence, you want time management/study skills help or you'd just like to get the answers you need?
The Dean of Students Office can assist students with
- Advice on academic and administrative policies, procedures, and grievances
- Support while experiencing a crisis
- Leave of absence for emergencies
- Information on university and community resources
- Assistance in problem solving within W&M's system
Staff members are available to meet with any member of the W&M community from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. daily. Call or stop by the office to schedule an appointment.