The Academic Coaching Program is designed to support students in a one-on-one setting to help them meet their goals. Trained coaches guide students to develop the habits and skills to succeed. All coachees are paired with a coach for recurring appointments.
All Coaching Program sessions will be conducted either in person in the TutorZone or via Zoom for the Fall 2021 semester.
What coachees can expect
- Learn how to prioritize academic work
- Learn study tips & resources for your current courses
- Create a plan that establishes healthy balance between school, personal time, work, and other commitments
- Meet with your coach on a weekly basis to continually update and rework your plan for success this semester
- Graduate students with relevant experience
- Friendly, encouraging, non-judgmental, & knowledgeable
- A desire to help & support students
Cost and Fee Waivers
A 60-minute coaching session is $25.00.
All charges will be billed to your student account at the end of each month.
In order to be paired with a coach, all students must be referred to the program. If you are interested in receiving coaching services but you have not been referred, please reach out to email@example.com and an Academic Enrichment Programs staff member will work with you to determine if the coaching program will suit your needs.
Coaches will set up recurring appointments in our scheduling system for all sessions following the first meeting.