The William & Mary Washington Center welcomes staff to DC!
As a thank you for all you do to support us in DC, the Washington Center invites all W&M staff for a day trip to the Nation's Capital!
W&M Sample Staff DC Trip Itinerary - Friday, June 2, 2017
- 6:45am - Meet the bus at the Sadler Center; depart Williamsburg for DC at 7:00am
- 10:30am - *White House Tour or *Newseum Visit (Newseum tickets valid all day)
- 1:00pm - Study in DC Lunch Panel at the W&M Washington Center featuring current students
- 3:00pm - Explore Washington, DC or *Newseum Visit
- 5:00pm - *Tour of the W&M DC student housing at 450K
- 6:00pm - W&M Washington Center Dinner Reception
- 7:00pm - Bus departs DC for Williamsburg
- ALL DAY - schedule a time to meet with a W&M Washington Center staff member one-on-one or as a department
- *Denotes optional event requiring registration
- RSVP is required for the W&M Staff DC Trip
- $15 general registration covers your round-trip bus ride, lunch, and a catered reception on the W&M Washington Center balcony
- The Secret Service requires a list of attendees for the White House in advance. If you are interested in attending the White House Tour, you must RSVP. White House Tour reservation is first-come, first-served.
- Check back soon to RSVP for Staff Trip 2018, happening Friday July 13.
For more information about Staff Trip, contact Ivy Dastur.
Stay tuned for our Faculty Trip to DC coming Spring 2018!