Washington Center Suite:
- Two fully-equipped conference rooms
- A reception area and eight offices
- Five workstations with a computer, telephone, high-speed internet access, and printing capabilities
Washington Center Suite Equipment:
- Computers with wireless internet access
- Multi-use Photocopier/Scanner/Fax
- LCD projector and projector screen
- Portable LCD Projector
- CISCO Presentation and teleconference system (can directly connect to other campus departments with similar systems)
- Laptop computers for loan
- Dry erase board
- Flip chart and easel
- Portable Dry Erase board
- Portable LCD projector screen
- Zoom Video Conferencing
Visiting the Washington Center
During working hours, visitors to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Building must register with the front desk and be escorted up to the Washington Center suite.
Use of Facilities After Hours
If you wish to use Washington Center facilities outside of business hours, please obtain a key from the staff before arriving.
Local Meeting Facilities
Outside the Washington Center are a variety of local meeting options, both in the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace building as well as in other nearby facilities to suit your meeting needs. Please fill out our Event Request Form to request availability.