Washington Center Event Special Announcements:
1) Physical Washington Center space: We're Moving!Rest assured that the Center programs and 20th Anniversary activities are still operational, but the Carnegie building space has now closed. Read more about the move and new space on W&M News, which is scheduled to be ready in the first quarter of 2022.
2) Virtual Event Planning Assistance:
In lieu of in-person events, let us know if you need assistance reaching out to Washington, D.C.-based speakers for virtual events! The Center can help assist you with your virtual planing needs. Please fill out this form here or email Elisabeth Merrifield for inquiries.
We are happy to share our space with W&M students, staff, faculty, alumni and friends!
Our team can help you with everything from resources to day-of assistance. To start planning your event, please see our Event Planning Guide.
You can use the Washington Center space to:
- Hold a reception, fundraiser, conference, retreat, or panel
- Meet your colleagues from other institutions
- Bring your class to D.C. for a day trip filled with speakers and site visits