Washington Center Event Special Announcements:
1) Physical Washington Center space:
The Center is not accepting in-person event requests for Center space through the spring due to COVID-19.
2) Virtual Event Planning Assistance:
In lieu of in-person events, let us know if you need assistance reaching out to Washington, D.C.-based speakers for virtual events! The Center can help assist you with your virtual planing needs. Please fill out this form here or email Elisabeth Merrifield for inquiries.
*Last updated November 25, 2020 at 10:00 am.
We are happy to share our space with W&M students, staff, faculty, alumni and friends!
Our team can help you with everything from resources to day-of assistance. To start planning your event, please see our Event Planning Guide.
You can use the Washington Center space to:
- Hold a reception, fundraiser, conference, retreat, or panel
- Meet your colleagues from other institutions
- Bring your class to D.C. for a day trip filled with speakers and site visits