Washington Center Event Special Announcements:
1) Physical Washington Center space:
The Center is not accepting in-person event requests for Center space through the fall due to COVID-19.
2) Virtual Event Planning Assistance:
In lieu of in-person events, let us know if you need assistance reaching out to Washington, D.C.-based speakers for virtual events! The Center can help assist you with your virtual planing needs. Please fill out this form here or email Elisabeth Merrifield for inquiries.
Last updated July 8th, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
We are happy to share our space with W&M students, staff, faculty, alumni and friends!
Our team can help you with everything from resources to day-of assistance. To start planning your event, please see our Event Planning Guide.
You can use the Washington Center space to:
- Hold a reception, fundraiser, conference, retreat, or panel
- Meet your colleagues from other institutions
- Bring your class to D.C. for a day trip filled with speakers and site visits