Washington Center Suite:
- Two fully-equipped conference rooms
- A reception area and eight offices
- Five workstations with a computer, high-speed Internet access, and printing capabilities
Washington Center Suite Equipment:
- Computers with wireless Internet access
- Multi-use Photocopier/Scanner
- Dry erase board
- Flip chart and easel
- Zoom Video Conferencing
Visiting the Washington Center
During working hours, visitors to the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Building must register with the front desk and be escorted up to the Washington Center suite.
Use of Facilities After Hours
If you wish to use Washington Center facilities outside of business hours, please obtain a guest badge from the staff before arriving.