Washington Center Event Special Announcements:
1) Physical Washington Center space:
The Center is not accepting in-person event requests for Center space through the spring due to COVID-19.
2) Virtual Event Planning Assistance:
In lieu of in-person events, let us know if you need assistance reaching out to Washington, D.C.-based speakers for virtual events! The Center can help assist you with your virtual planning needs. Please fill out this form here or email Elisabeth Merrifield for inquiries.
*Last updated November 25, 2020 at 10:00 am.
Physical Space Event Request step-by-step instructions:
- Fill out our Event Request Form.
- After your Event Request Form is processed, and pending availability, the Washington Center will contact you with any questions and provide an invoice.
- In order for your event to be confirmed, you will be asked to pay the appropriate rental fee. You can find our room rental rates here.
- After payment is received, you will be sent a confirmation notice.
- Two-weeks before your event, a Washington Center team member will schedule a call to review the final details and logistics of your event.
Virtual Event Assistance Request step-by-step instructions:
- Fill out our Virtual Event Assistance Request From.
- After your Virtual Event Assistance Request From is processed, the Washington Center will contact you to request a phone call or a Zoom meeting to discuss your requested virtual event assistance needs.
- Follow up emails and phone calls will proceed as necessary up to your virtual event day.