Washington Center Event Special Announcements:
1) Physical Washington Center space:
The Center is not accepting in-person event requests for Center space through the fall due to COVID-19.
2) Virtual Event Planning Assistance:
In lieu of in-person events, let us know if you need assistance reaching out to Washington, D.C.-based speakers for virtual events! The Center can help assist you with your virtual planning needs. Please fill out this form here or email Elisabeth Merrifield for inquiries.
Last updated July 8th, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
Physical Space Event Request step-by-step instructions:
- Fill out our Event Request Form.
- After your Event Request Form is processed, and pending availability, the Washington Center will contact you with any questions and provide an invoice.
- In order for your event to be confirmed, you will be asked to pay the appropriate rental fee. You can find our room rental rates here.
- After payment is received, you will be sent a confirmation notice.
- Two-weeks before your event, a Washington Center team member will schedule a call to review the final details and logistics of your event.
Virtual Event Assistance Request step-by-step instructions:
- Fill out our Virtual Event Assistance Request From.
- After your Virtual Event Assistance Request From is processed, the Washington Center will contact you to request a phone call or a Zoom meeting to discuss your requested virtual event assistance needs.
- Follow up emails and phone calls will proceed as necessary up to your virtual event day.