Early 2019 DC Winter Seminars Application Deadline: Monday, April 16 -- Applications Now Open!
Fall 2019 DC Winter Seminars Application Deadline: Sunday, September 23
The Online Application Process:
- Creating a profile and completing a personal information section.
- Submitting a max. 60 second casual video to introduce yourself to the DC Winter Seminars Selection Committee (Please note, all videos are confidential and for the DC Winter Seminars Selection Committee Only).
- Writing a personal statement addressing the question: Why is the DC Winter Seminars suited for your course of study or personal interests and how do you hope to benefit from it?
First Year Students
First year students are eligible to apply. New students applying without an official W&M GPA should indicate "NA" on the GPA application field, or leave the field blank.
Application and Decisions
To be considered, students submit an online application. An admissions committee composed of professors and administrators will select students based on a variety of factors. The most successful candidates will have:
- Distinguished themselves with a strong academic record
- Provided quality responses in their application, including the personal statement
- Demonstrated their interest in the DC Winter Seminars as complementing their studies and/or career goals
All prospective and current students with disabilities have the right to request accommodations from Student Accessibility Services when applying for and/or participating in Study in DC opportunities.