Summer 2021 Courses
Registration for these courses will start in March
- HIST 312: The History of Washington, D.C.: Promise and Paradox
- GOVT 390/GSWS 390: From Protest to Policy: Gender in Political Process
- EDUC 3XX: HELP! Democracy and Public Education
- PUBP 390: Courageous Leadership
- PUBP 390: Policy Tools in U.S. National Security
William & Mary Study in DC opportunities combine academic rigor and real world experience. Maximize your summer with W&M's hybrid online classes...in DC!
DC Summer Session allows students to earn three W&M credits through a five-week hybrid course of mostly online classwork with five consecutive evening sessions in DC. The flexibility of the hybrid course model allows students to take the online classwork from anywhere!