Program professors are provided with a 1-bedroom apartment at Latrobe — right down the street from the William & Mary Washington Center!
1325 15th St, NW
Washington, DC 20005
Latrobe is a safe and convenient apartment building, located in the heart of DC.
- Wood flooring
- Updated kitchen and appliances
- High-speed Internet access
- In-unit washer/dryer
- All utilities (water, electric, internet, cable) are included.
- 24-hour Resident Concierge
- Handsome lobby area with free coffee daily
- Walk to the Dupont Circle Metro stop
- Minutes to great restaurants, shopping, and everything
else DC has to offer.
- Pets welcome!
- The apartment is fully furnished.
- Approximate list of furniture and kitchen equipment in the apartment (pdf)
- Floor plan
- Professors are provided with a reserved parking space in the Latrobe garage.
Get even more details about the surrounding neighborhood shops and dining.
Looking for something shorter term? Check out nearby hotels.To explore the neighborhood, two sites provide great maps of the area: