The College of William & Mary does not screen properties or landlords; we are not responsible for any circumstances that may occur when renting properties.
Places to find temporary housing in DC:
- American University Eagle 202-885-1400. The paper is published on Mondays.
- Apartments.com Washington DC classified listings
- Apartmentlist.com New site with excellent and easily customizable search features
- City Paper The City Paper lists rental properties in the classified section. NOTE: Once you get to DC, this is a great resource for upcoming concerts, shows, demonstrations, events, etc. You can pick it up Thursdays at various record stores, restaurants, bars, and newsstands around town.
- Craig's List
- DC Digs Fully furnished rental apartments in Washington DC.
- Georgetown Hoya 202-687-3947. The Hoya comes out twice a week, Tuesday and Friday.
- George Washington University Hatchet 202-994-7079.
- Howard University Off Campus Housing Referral Service
- International Student House of Washington DC202-232-4007
- Marriot Execustay Corporate Apartments
- Oakwood Corporate Housing Furnished apartments 140 S. Van Dorn St., Alexandria, VA (800) 832-8329.
- Thompson-Markward Hall (Women Only) 202-546-3255
- Washington Post The Washington Post has an extensive classified housing section; it includes leasing, sublets, renting for short-term, and by the month. Sunday's paper has the most listings.