The W&M Washington Center is celebrate its 20th anniversary throughout 2021. We established an Ambassador Program that kicked off at the beginning of 2021 as the Center kicked off its third decade of service. Center Ambassadors will play a vital role as advocates for the Center. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team and to make a difference in the lives of future students who want to Study in D.C.
Expectations for Ambassadors
- Attend and watch Ambassador virtual training
- Lead efforts with your own gift or pledge payment of any size each fiscal year
- Contact classmates via email and phone to raise awareness about the Center and its mission and ask them to donate to the Study in D.C. Scholarship Fund
- Thank friends and classmates who participate in Center events or donate
By volunteering for the initiative, you can truly make a lasting impact on the Center and future Study in D.C. students.
Please complete this short form.
- [[roadle,Roxane O. Adler Hickey]], Director
- Matthew Erpelding M.B.A. '18, Advisory Board Member, Volunteer Coordinator