W&M has various offices and other resources for administrators, faculty or staff with discrimination-related concerns, questions or services. See Reporting Options and Resources.
William & Mary's primary policy on discrimination is the Policy on Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation.
These are other policies applying to university faculty or staff:
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy (policy for faculty or staff with disabilities to request accommodation)
- Guidance relating to issues arising with employees and applicants with disabilities
- Harassment or Discrimination-Related
- Policy on Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation (for all faculty, staff, students, and certain third parties; broad policy including prohibition on sexual harassment)
- State (DHRM) Workplace Harassment Policy (pdf - for classified and hourly staff)
- State (DHRM) Equal Opportunity Policy (pdf - for classified and hourly staff and applicants for such positions)
- Code of Ethics (re-affirms institutional commitment to providing discrimination-free environment and reporting obligations)
- Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (high-level policy including provision regarding discrimination; implemented through the Policy on Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation and other more detailed policies)
- Sex-Based Discrimination (Title IX including sexual assault)