The organizations described below include non-governmental associations or other entities that may provide helpful information or services. These organizations are not affiliated with William & Mary and William & Mary does not make any representations about these organizations. They are listed in alphabetical order.
- American Association for Access, Equity and Diversity(AAED) is an association of equal opportunity, diversity and affirmative action professionals.
- American Association of University Professors(AAUP) performs advocacy and research work, particularly related to people engaged in teaching and research in higher education. It provides information about specific issues including diversity and affirmative action and discrimination.
- American Civil Liberties Union(ACLU) is an organization that engages in legislative advocacy and legal work related to the defense of individual rights and liberties, including disability rights, women's rights, and racial justice.
- American Council on Education(ACE). ACE is a membership organization that conducts public policy advocacy. It provides information on various topics including campus diversity and military students and veterans.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability(AHEAD). AHEAD provides resources for students, parents, and the general public.
- Job Accommodation Network(JAN) provides information about workplace accommodations, the ADA and related issues.
- National Industry Liaison Group(NILG) is an association focusing on affirmative action. The organization focuses on work with the OFCCP but also partners with other federal agencies such as the EEOC.
- Society for Human Resource Managementis a membership association serving HR professionals and interests. Its website provides information on employment law topics.
- Virginia Disability Services Agenciescollects information about and links to different state agencies dedicated to helping citizens with disabilities.