William & Mary students of all class years and academic majors are invited to participate in the 2021 Virtual Career & Internship Fair and Virtual Career Diversity Expo. Students are welcome to meet with organizations of all sizes across all industries, promoting full-time employment, internship, graduate school, and other career opportunities.
What to Expect Day-Of
On the day of the fair, you will log-in to TribeCareers and click Events. After you click on Events, look for the Career Fairs tab to find your event. Make sure to join a little bit before the event begins to ensure you are ready at the start of the event.
Through TribeCareers, there are two types of sessions to interact with employers/recruiters:
- Group Sessions: Join a group session to hear more about a specific organization.
- 1:1 Sessions: 5-15 minutes each, where one student and one employer representative interacts individually.
Are you wondering what to wear to a virtual career fair? Plan on dressing the same as you would for an in-person interview! Stick to business professional or business casual dress attire. Contact a Cohen staff member if you need additional assistance.
Preparation and Tips
Prepare for the event in the following ways:
- Watch the Quick Tour of Virtual Career Fairs in TribeCareers
- Attend a Virtual Career Fair Crash Course
- TribeCareers Virtual Career Fair Instructions for Students
- Review the Virtual Events Platform Best Practices Document