- Provide Administrative Support to the Associate Vice President for Career Development. Manage calendars, assists with communications and correspondence, work with other W&M Departments, Advancement, The Mason School of Business, the Washington Office, Associations, the Corporate Employer Team, our Staff and Boards and other constituents.
- Provide instrumental program support for Cohen programs, events and functions such as the Ferguson Publishing Seminar, the Ferguson-Blair Publishing Scholarship, the Etiquette Dinner/Lunch, managing committee meetings and functions associated with the Cohen Employer Advisory Board, the Cohen Career Development Committee of Students, and the Career Development Committee of Faculty.
- Support for the Employer Sponsor Program.
- Coordinate space requests from W&M Departments and manage building automatic lock system.
- Point of contact for TribeLink, the Event Management System (EMS), CS Gold (the automatic lock system), Cohen event postings submissions from reservations.wm.edu, PeopleAdmin, Interfolio (the credential file system). Coordinate space requests from W&M Departments and manage building automatic lock system.
- Credential File Coordinator: Assist students with questions pertaining to credentials/recommendations