Administrative & Program Assistant
- Provides administrative support to the Associate Vice President for Career Development. Manage calendars, assists with communications and correspondence, work with other W&M Departments, Advancement, The Mason School of Business, the Washington Office, Associations, the Corporate Employer Team, our Staff and Boards and other constituents.
- Provides instrumental program support for Cohen programs, events and functions ; manages committee meetings and functions associated with the Cohen Employer Advisory Board, the Career Development and Professional Engagement Committee of Students, the Career Development Committee of Faculty, and the Career Pathways Team (CPT).
- Provide support for the Employer Sponsor Program.
- Coordinate space requests from W&M Departments and manage building automatic lock system.
- Point of contact for TribeLink, the Event Management System (EMS), CS Gold (the automatic lock system), the Office of Career Development and Professional Engagement event postings submissions from reservations.wm.edu, PeopleAdmin, Interfolio (the credential file system). Coordinate space requests from W&M Departments and manage building automatic lock system.
- Credential File Coordinator: Assist students with questions pertaining to credentials/recommendations
As Administrative & Program Assistant, Julia has more than 15 years of experience in William & Mary’s Career Center. Prior to coming to W&M, Julia worked for Marriott Hotels for 20 years, beginning in Sales & Marketing and working her way up to Executive Assistant to the General Manager.
In her spare time, Julia enjoys spending time with her fiancé and her cat, as well as reading, walking and going to the beach.