The following learning outcomes can help you with language to use on your resume, cover letter, and in an interview.
By completing this Case Competition, students will be able to:
- Design a realistic and viable solution to a problem related to nonprofit management that covers all requested areas of concern in the assigned case (Problem-solving)
- Build collaborative relationships with teammates and mentors representing diverse viewpoints, negotiating and managing conflict in order to create a finished product that represents each member's viewpoints as indicated by student reflections (Teamwork)
- Utilize at least three credible sources relevant to assigned case to support proposed solution (Research)
- Present cases using strong presentation skills as indicated in the rubric, including speaking loudly, clearly, and persuasively and using compelling visualizations (Presentation skills)
- Understand how to market this experience in their job/internship search (Career management)