Location: Campus Center 169
Telephone: (757) 221-2105
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
A Study Abroad photograph can be taken at the Tribe Card Services Office. The cost for two identical photographs is $7.00.
- Taken within the last 6 months to reflect current appearance.
- Color, and clear, without any visible pixels or printer dots.
- Plain white or off-white background.
- Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper.
- 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size.
- Measured from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head (including hair) should be no less than 1 inch and no more than 1-3/8 inches.
- Full-face view directly facing the camera. No side angles or turned heads.
- Both eyes must be open. A neutral expression is preferred, a natural smile is acceptable
- The photo cannot have shadows or glare on the face. Glasses are acceptable, tinted lenses are not.
- The applicant’s full face must be visible, with no shadows. No hats, uniforms, or head coverings may be worn, except for religious purposes.
General U.S. Passport information and forms are available at http://www.travel.state.gov/
Contact us at 757-221-2105 or firstname.lastname@example.org