Online submission is required for a new Tribe Card.
Step 1: Download the GET Mobile App
- If you haven't already, activate your W&M Username.
- Download the GET Mobile app by CBORD to your mobile device. The current version is 4.12.9
Download on the App StoreDownload on Google Play
- Open the GET Mobile app.
- Select "College of William & Mary"
- Set up your Account and pin on your mobile device using your W&M username and password.
Step 2: Verify Your Identity & Take a Picture for your Tribe Card
- Before taking or selecting your Tribe Card photo, please review all photo submission requirements.
- Your photo and your government issued photo ID must be submitted simultaneously for identity verification and acceptance. - Have your valid government issued photo ID ready. The ID should display your name, birth date and expiration date. Acceptable photo IDs include state issued driver’s permit/license or identification card, U.S. Visa, passport/passport card-including the MRZ code, U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or U.S. military photo ID. When submitting a foreign passport, please include the U.S. Visa page-including the MRZ code, if available. Expired or damaged or unclear documents, trusted traveler cards and school IDs are not accepted.
- Log in to the GET app on your mobile device with your W&M username and password.
- Confirm that the William & Mary name displayed under your picture matches the first and last name on the photo ID you are going to submit. The first name and last name on the photo ID presented must match the name displayed on your William & Mary patron account. If you have any questions, please email [[tribecard]].
- Click on Settings on the bottom right of your screen.
- Click Update photo under your picture on the top left corner. Scroll down to be sure the squares display (Front of ID, Back of ID, New Photo or Front of ID, Back of ID, Current Photo, New Photo).
- If the squares do not display:
- Press the Back arrow on top left to return to the settings menu.
- Scroll to the bottom and log out of the app.
- Log back in again using your W&M username and password.
If the squares do not display:
Log out of the app. Then log back in using your W&M username & password.
- Click Upload in the Front of ID square.
- Select Take photo to take a clear picture of the front of your valid Government issued ID.
- Select OK and make sure the photo of the front of the ID is clear and the photo, birth date and expiration date are visible and then select Crop
- Click Upload in the Back of ID square – repeat steps above.
- Scroll down and click Upload or Update Photo under New Photo. Select Take photo to take a new photo. Use the outlined box to create a crop of the photo from the top of your head to your collar bone then select CROP. The picture should populate under New Photo.
- or Choose existing photo to upload a photo from your mobile device. Use the outlined box to create a crop of the photo from the top of your head to your collar bone then select CROP. The picture should populate under New Photo.
- Click on Submit Photos for Review to submit your photo. This also submits the images of your government photo ID to verify your identity. A green confirmation box will appear above your New Photo stating- "Your photo has been submitted and is now pending admin approval."
- Once the photos have been submitted, the front and back of your Government ID will not remain visible in the app. This is a security feature in the GET mobile app.
- Photo submissions are reviewed manually. It may take up to three business days to process due to the volume received. An email will be sent to your W&M account to let you know if your photo has been accepted or rejected.
Tribe Card Services reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet the photo submission requirements.
Step 3: Pick up your Tribe Card
- New Students
- New full-time degree-seeking students - check your program schedules. Some programs issue cards at the orientation location, provided you have met the photo submission requirements. If card issuance is not part of your orientation program, you may visit our office to pick up your card.
- Part-time and unclassified students may visit our office to pick up your card. The cost of the card is $23. All purchases are non-refundable.
- New Employees
- Please visit our office to pick up your card.
- Affiliates and Replacement Cards
- Please visit our office to pick up your card. The cost of the card is $23. All purchases are non-refundable.
Contact Tribe Card Services. We can be reached by email [[tribecard]], or calling 757-221-2105. We will respond to inquiries Monday through Friday between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm.