Pepsi Photo Submission Promotion - Get $2
Pepsi will provide $2.00 W&M Express funds to new full-time students who submit their Tribe Card photo online. To be eligible, your photo must be accepted prior to initial deadline for the first Pre-Orientation Program you attend or New Student Orientation. The $2.00 will be deposited onto your Tribe Card after it is issued.
Our office will be closed all Friday's in July (5, 12, 19 and 26).
Steps to uploading your photo
Select Your Photo (submit only one photo)
- Before taking or selecting your photo, please confirm it complies with the photo submission requirements.
Submit your photo
- If you haven't already, activate your WMuserid and WM email account
- Go to the William & Mary GET website – getfunds.wm.edu or click the GET icon below:
- Login to GET
- The William & Mary Central Authentication Service Page will appear
- Log in with your WMuserid and password
- The William & Mary GET page will appear
- On the GET page, click on Upload Tribe Card Photo (right side under Quick Links)
- Browse to locate the ID photo and click Upload to submit the photo for approval
- When your photo appears under Pending Photo Submission, your submission is complete
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner and confirm the name listed matches the photo ID you will present to pick up your card. If you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Once accepted, your photo will automatically appear under "Current ID Photo". You will also receive an email confirmation once your photo is processed.
- Photo submissions are reviewed manually. It may take up to three business days to process due to the volume received.
- Tribe Card Services reserves the right to refuse any photos that do not meet the photo submission requirements.
Pick up your Tribe Card
- Your Tribe Card will be ready for pick up during your orientation session
- To beat the lines, you may visit the Tribe Card Services office prior to your orientation date. Be sure to advise staff that you have an accepted photo on file. Please note the office is closed for:
- All Fridays in July 2019 - closed - July 5, 12, 19, & 26
- IMPORTANT - Remember to bring your photo ID when you pick up your ID card. We accept original, current United States Government issued photo IDs (state issued drivers permit/license or identification card, passport/passport card, U.S. Visa, Permanent Resident Card, or U.S. military photo ID). The machine readable zone (MRZ) on the biographic page of a passport can be presented as proof of identity. Expired, damaged, copied or pictures of documents, trusted traveler cards and high school IDs are not accepted.
Contact Tribe Card Services. We are open 8:30 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday: 757-221-2105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.