Pay a Citation
- Visit T2 Online Parking Portal
- Enter the citation number located on the ticket
- You can also search by license plate number
- Click 'Search Citations'
- Enter your payment information (VISA, MC, or DISC are accepted). A receipt will be emailed to the address provided
- To appeal a citation, see details below.
Submit an Appeal
To appeal a citation:
- Follow the above steps to locate the citation record.
- Review the uploaded photos and the documentation provided to support the citation.
- To submit an appeal, follow the prompts provided to submit an appeal.
- Appeals may only be submitted for citations issued within the last 14 days. A citation does not have to be paid in order to submit an appeal. If paid a refund will be submitted through the Bursar's Office if the appeal is upheld. Refunds may take 4-6 weeks to process.