The purpose of these motor vehicle regulations is to reduce traffic congestion, facilitate orderly parking, provide a safe campus environment, and promote the fair and consistent enforcement of rules.
The motor vehicle regulations set forth herein have been developed by the Office of Parking Services with the advice of the Parking Advisory Committee and have been approved by the Board of Visitors. The regulations are applicable to all persons owning and/or operating a motor vehicle on the Williamsburg and Virginia Institute of Marine Science campuses of the College of William and Mary in Virginia. Accordingly, jurisdiction extends to all College roads and grounds.
The College does not assume responsibility for motor vehicles or their content while operated or parked on College property.
Click here to view a list of General Parking Regulations applicable on both the Main Campus & the VIMS Gloucester Pt Campus
- William & Mary parking locations map (pdf)
- VIMS (Gloucester Point) parking locations map (2012) (pdf)
- W&M Campus Map with parking areas designated (pdf)
- W&M campus maps (as pdf, Google Earth, or Open Street Map)
- School of Education Parking Lots 1-8 (pdf)