The following policy exception has been approved for spring 2021.
If you are an undergraduate/graduate student who purchased a parking decal in the Fall 2020 valid until August 31, 2021 and your plans have changed for the Spring 2021 semester, you may be eligible for a refund or decal change.
- If you purchased a resident parking decal in the fall and do not plan to return to the Williamsburg area this spring, you may submit a request for refund of the remaining balance of your 20-21 decal. See Note 2.
- If you purchased a resident parking decal in the fall and will be residing off campus through an approved Commuter Exemption Request from your 2020-2021 Housing Contract and now will be residing off campus, you may exchange your decal to a commuter decal. Please complete the form at Note 2 or e-mail us at Parked@wm.edu
- If you purchased a resident parking decal and plan to return to campus-managed housing this spring, no action is required to continue to park on campus. Your decal remains in effect until Aug 31st 2021.
- Students who resided off-campus and purchased a commuter day or evening decal in the fall and will not be returning to the Williamsburg area in the spring semester may submit a request for refund of the remaining balance of your 20-21 decal. See Note 2.
If you are an incoming transfer, returning to Williamsburg for the first time this academic year, or a student who did not purchase a parking decal in the fall and would like to park on campus during the spring, please review your options online at the Parking website.
If you decide to purchase a decal access the W&M Online Parking Portal at https://wm.T2hosted.com Login using your network credentials and follow the prompts.
On campus resident freshmen and sophomores must contact Parked@wm.edu to apply and be approved for an exception to policy prior to purchase of a decal.
- Eligible Decal Refund Requests must be submitted by February 5 at 11:59 pm.
- Click here to access Spring 2021 Parking Decal Refund Request form.
- Only Decal Change Requests may be submitted after February 5.
- Refunds are only for the spring semester and are based on a daily rate, calculated from the date of request.
- There is a $12 administrative processing fee for all refunds and exchanges which will be deducted from the remaining balance calculated in the refund.
If you have any questions regarding your parking decal please contact Parked@wm.edu.