Internal Campus Supplier

An Internal Campus Supplier License allows a company to produce merchandise bearing the trademarks of William & Mary for internal consumption only. Sales are exempt from royalty payments as long as the items will not be resold or used for fundraising.

How do I know if my item is eligible for a royalty exemption?

If you print a t-shirt to be worn by members of your William & Mary organization or department, it will be exempt from royalty payments. If you print t-shirts to sell as a fundraiser or for profit, royalties will be due on the wholesale price of that shirt. 

Internal Campus Supplier Vendors (pdf)