- Notice regarding Richard George 'Dick' Flood
Richard George “Dick” Flood, Professor of Business, Emeritus, passed away peacefully at home in Indiana on March 11, 2021.
- Message to Undergraduate Students from the Provost and VP for Student Affairs
A message sent to undergraduate students from Provost Peggy Agouris and Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler regarding academic and wellness resources available this semester.
- Message to Students from Provost Peggy Agouris
A message from Provost Peggy Agouris sent to students April 1, 2021.
- Statement of Support - APIA Community
A statement from William & Mary President Katherine A. Rowe and Provost Peggy Agouris in support of members of our Asian & Pacific Islander American community.
- Message from President Katherine A. Rowe: Athletic Director Search
A message to the campus community from W&M President Katherine A. Rowe announcing the search for a director of W&M Athletics.
- Returning to strategic planning, March 22, 4:30 p.m.
This month, William & Mary will restart the strategic planning process we paused 12 months ago.
- February 2021 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2021 meeting regarding designated professorships, tenure, faculty promotions, the appointment of instructional faculty and retirements. - Ed.
- Call for entries: 2021 student communication awards
William & Mary annually recognizes student journalism with one scholarship and one award.
- Commencement updates: W&M Classes of 2021 and 2020
Vice President for Student Affairs Ginger Ambler sent the following messages to students in the classes of 2020 and 2021, faculty and staff.
- Notice regarding John Andrew Musick
John Andrew Musick, known to all as Jack, passed away at home in Gloucester, Virginia, on February 13, 2021
- Notice regarding Richard Prosl
Richard “Dick” Prosl, Professor of Computer Science, Emeritus, passed away peacefully on Feb. 14, 2021.
- Notice regarding Victor A. Liguori
Victor A. Liguori, Professor of Sociology, Emeritus, died on Dec. 7, 2020.
- W&M Board of Visitors to Meet in Williamsburg on Feb 25-26
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet at the Alumni House, located at 500 Richmond Road in Williamsburg on February 25-26, 2021.
- Notice regarding Leonard G. 'Len' Schifrin
Leonard G. “Len” Schifrin, Chancellor Professor of Economics, Emeritus, died peacefully at home on Feb. 4, 2021.
- Tribe Alert: Winter Weather Advisory
The Williamsburg area was under Winter Weather and Storm Advisories Feb. 11 - 13, 2021.
- W&M Board of Visitors Committee on Financial Affairs Meeting Announcement
In accordance with Va. Code § 2.2-3708.2, the Committee on Financial Affairs of the William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet by electronic communication means on Friday, February 12 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Possible weekend storm/Siren test
Message from the university's Emergency Management Team highlighting possible weather event and announcing this semester's test of William & Mary's Emergency Notification System and siren.
- Notice regarding that Edward P. Crapol
Edward (“Ed”) P. Crapol, Professor Emeritus of History, passed away peacefully at home on Jan. 28, 2021.
- W&M Board of Visitors Executive Committee Meeting Announcement
In accordance with Va. Code § 2.2-3708.2, the Executive Committee of the William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet by electronic communication means on Tuesday, February 9 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
- Tribe Alert: Winter Weather
A message from EMT to the campus community regarding the potential for winter weather.
- Notice regarding Scott Donaldson
Scott Donaldson, Louise G.T. Cooley Professor of English, Emeritus, died of lung cancer on Dec. 1, 2020.
- Notice regarding Alan Edward Fuchs
Alan Edward Fuchs, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, passed away at home on Dec. 28, 2021.
- W&M to host Jan. 21 public hearing on tuition
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will host a public hearing January 21, 2021 from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. to provide an overview of the university’s budget and potential actions on undergraduate tuition and fees for the upcoming 2021-22 academic year.
- Upholding Democracy
William & Mary President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following message to the campus community on Jan. 8, 2021.
- COVID-19 Messages from President Katherine A. Rowe
An archive of messages sent from President Katherine A. Rowe about the university's plans and policies responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Messages to Students
An archive of messages sent to William & Mary students about the university's plans and policies responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Messages to Faculty
An archive of messages sent to William & Mary faculty about the university's plans and policies responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Messages to Employees
An archive of messages sent to William & Mary employees about the university's plans and policies responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.