- Transition in W&M's administration
Senior Vice President Sam Jones has shared with me his intention to retire this year, after more than three decades of passionate and dedicated service to William & Mary.
- Update III: Informational Health Advisory – Novel Coronavirus
Sam Jones, chair of W&M's emergency management team and Ginger Ambler, vice president for student affairs sent the following messages to the campus community regarding the 2019n-CoV virus.
- An inflection point in strategic planning
President Katherine A. Rowe sent the following message to the campus community Feb. 13, 2020.
- February 2020 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2020 meeting.
- W&M Campaign Steering Committee to meet Feb. 8
The Campaign Steering Committee will meet in Williamsburg on Saturday, February 8, 2020.
- W&M to test emergency notification system Feb. 5
This semester’s test will be on Wednesday, Feb. 5 at 12:15 p.m.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet Feb. 5-7
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg Feb. 5-7, 2020.
- Jan. 30 forum: surveying the higher education landscape
On Thursday, Jan. 30, we’ll gather at 3:30 p.m. ET in the Sadler Center’s Chesapeake Ballroom for a report on Phase II of strategic planning: environmental analysis.
- Fearless & Flourishing: 2019 Financial Report
As we enter the new year, the university is thinking long term. On campus, we continue with the second phase of strategic planning in an exploratory and collaborative way.