- Rector's message on W&M's 28th president
Rector Todd A. Stottlemyer ‘85 sent an email to the William & Mary community Feb. 20, 2018, to announce the university's 28th president.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet Feb. 20
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg on Tuesday, Feb. 20, 2018.
- February 2018 BOV personnel resolutions
The William & Mary Board of Visitors approved several personnel resolutions at its February 2018 meeting.
- Call for entries: 2018 student communication awards
Applications are now being accepted for the 2018 Rex Smith and W. Wilford Kale, Jr. Journalism Awards.
- Message on Armand J. Galfo
Armand J. Galfo, Heritage Professor of Education, Emeritus, died Saturday, Feb. 10, 2018.
- Message on Wagih Dafashy
Professor Wagih Dafashy passed away Feb. 2 after nearly five decades as a faculty member in the business school.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet on Feb. 7-10
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet in Williamsburg on Feb. 7-10, 2018.
- William & Mary to test emergency siren on Jan. 31
William & Mary will test its emergency notification system Wednesday, Jan. 31, 2018.
- W&M Board of Visitors to meet January 29
The William & Mary Board of Visitors will meet briefly in Williamsburg on Monday, Jan. 29, 2018.
- Snow-related closing
The Emergency Management Team sent the following messages to the campus community Jan. 16-17, 2018.
- Winter storm updates
The Emergency Management Team sent the following messages about winter weather to the campus community Jan. 3-5, 2018.