Writing well takes practice -- a lot of practice! But cultivating a writing habit is easy at W&M, where opportunities to participate in the writing life are bountiful.
Explore these links to find a community of fellow writers and a venue for your work.
Writing in the Literary Arts:
Scholarship & Research:
- CAA Undergraduate Research Journal
- Graduate Research Symposium
- Monitor: Journal of International Studies
- William & Mary Policy Review
Writing for Broadcast:
Classes, Workshops, & Bootcamps:
- Creative Writing Courses (CRWR)
- Writing Courses (WRIT)
- Graduate Student Write-ins
- VIMS Graduate Writing Boot Camp
- The Graduate Center -- Workshops & Courses