Writing well takes practice -- a lot of practice! But cultivating a writing habit is easy at W&M, where opportunities to participate in the writing life are bountiful.
Explore these links to find a community of fellow writers and a venue for your work.
Writing in the Literary Arts:
Scholarship & Research:
- CAA Undergraduate Research Journal
- The Collective: Undergraduate Sociology Research Journal
- Graduate Research Symposium
- James Blair Historical Review (email@example.com)
- Monitor: Journal of International Studies
- Undergraduate Research Awards
- William & Mary Policy Review
Writing for Broadcast:
Classes, Workshops, & Bootcamps:
- Creative Writing Courses (CRWR)
- Writing Courses (WRIT)
- Graduate Student Write-ins
- VIMS Graduate Writing Boot Camp
- The Graduate Center -- Workshops & Courses
Public Speaking & Debate
Keep in mind, student publications at W&M are dynamic, and this list may not show the most recent changes. Be sure to do your own research. Be observant, ask your peers and professors, and develop your own network of fellow writers.