We are hiring for a number of positions for the 2016 performance season. Visit the pages below for descriptions and details.
We are conducting acting auditions at 3 locations:
- New York City, NY on January 14 and 15 (generals) and 16 (callbacks).
- Washington, DC on January 18 (generals and callbacks).
- Williamsburg, VA on January 30 (generals and callbacks).
* We do not accept video audition submissions *
We will begin reviewing resumes and headshots on October 13, 2015. We request that a small file headshot and resume be sent to: email@example.com by December 4, 2015 to request an audition slot. Please write in the subject line "DC Audition Request", "NYC Audition Request" or "WMBG Audition Request". We will contact you with a date, time slot, and preparation requirements if selected to audition.
We will conduct technical interviews at the following location:
- Greensboro, NC at the Southeastern Theatre Conference (SETC) from March 2-6, 2016 (for info visit http://www.setc.org/convention).
If you are unable to make it to SETC, you may apply for a technical or administrative position via email as described on the corresponding pages. If choosing this method of application, please submit your application materials by February 24, 2016. After this date we will conduct reference calls and phone interviews. We expect to complete hiring by late March. Position offers are sent via email.
The Festival always needs "front of house" volunteers to serve as ushers, assist with box office and concession sales, and help with promotional tasks. Please contact our House Manager at 757-221-2683 in early June.
For more information email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-221-2683.