Peer advisors serve as guides and mentors for first-year and transfer students. They also help to administer the summer College Studies online course.
Want to get a peer's perspective on academic life at William & Mary? Our peer advisors can meet with you and talk about:
- Adapting to academic life generally
- Tips on communicating with faculty advisors and professors
- What it might mean for you to be a "William & Mary" student
- Managing the registration process
- How to connect with campus resources
- Ideas for getting involved on campus
Any time you want to talk, feel free to make an appointment with a Peer Advisor. [[oaapeeradvisor, Email]] us.