The Peer Advising Program is accepting applications from December 5, 2016 to February 17, 2017.
Who We Are
The Peer Advising Program is a student group that assists admitted freshman and transfer students in their academic transition to William & Mary. All new students are connected with upper-level students who serve as Peer Advisors. The Peer Advisors support the advising process for new students by
- Providing leadership and fostering a network of peer support
- Serving as role models who can provide information about curricular and co-curricular opportunities at W&M
- Informing new students about policies and procedures
- Teaching new students how to schedule classes and how to register
- Helping new students prepare for meetings with their faculty advisors
- Providing individual peer support as needed throughout the year
- Supporting the Office of Academic Advising staff and faculty advisors
For additional information on the Peer Advising Program please contact [[advising, Gail Williams]], Peer Advisor Program Coordinator.