The Peer Advising Program is now accepting applications. Returning Peer Advisors are exempt from the interview process.
Applications are open from December 19, 2015 to February 20, 2016.
Who We Are
The Peer Advising Program is a student group that assists admitted freshman and transfer students in their academic transition to William & Mary. All new students are connected with upper-level students who serve as Peer Advisors. The Peer Advisors operate with the Office of Academic Advising to support the advising process for new students by
- Providing leadership and foster a network of peer support.
- Serving as role models and provide information on curricular and co-curricular opportunities at W&M.
- Informing new students on policy and procedures as well as campus resources.
- Teaching the registration process to new students in preparation for scheduling classes.
- Supporting the Office of Academic Advising staff and faculty advisors.
For additional information on the Peer Advising Program please contact [[advising, Gail Williams]], Peer Advisor Program Coordinator.