Your contribution to Theatre, Speech, & Dance will help our faculty provide the best possible learning experience for all our students. Through the generousity of our donors, we have been able to purchase a spiral staircase for a scenic design, upgrade projection equipment, send students from our classes to see shows in Washington, D.C. and New York City, host a guest lecture by a playwright, sponsor a Batik workshop, and send faculty and students to network with alumni in Washington, D.C. and New York City.
- Theatre Department (0164) : For the unrestrcited use of the Theatre Department. Examples include but are not limited to supporting mainstage theatre production materials and equipment, alumni-student networking trips, guest artist residencies and master classes, and student conference travel opportunitites.
- Theatre, Speech & Dance Department Fund (2989): To provide support for the general purposes of the Department of Theatre, Speech and Dance.
- Roby-Sherman Dance Fund (2428): To provide support for the most pressing needs of the dance program. Examples include but are not limited to: providing master classes, supporting mainstage dance perfromances, student conferences, and travel opportunities.
- William & Mary Theatre Scholarship (1636):This scholarship provides financial assistance for theatre studies to students who have shown outstanding dedication to the William & Mary Theatre and special ability in their theatre work.
- Roby-Sherman Dance Scholarship (3630): This scholarship provides financial assistance for summer dance studies to students who have shown outstanding dedication to the Dance Program and special ability in their dance work.