Students receiving funding under the Fellowship Program must meet several requirements:.
- Work full-time for seven weeks between the dates of May 18 - Aug 21, 2020. An applicant cannot use multiple internship offers to meet the seven week requirement. Our funding cannot be applied retroactively toward any internship hours that were completed prior to May 18, 2020.
- Complete an evaluation reflecting on the internship’s impact on your academic and career goals. (Deadline: August 27, 2020)
- Have your internship supervisor submit an evaluation of your performance including verification that you worked seven weeks at some point between May 18 - Aug 21, 2020, to Elaine McBeth (firstname.lastname@example.org; 221-2386). (Deadline: August 27, 2020)
- Submit one 400-word reflective essay on your experience, including a photograph and short biography of yourself at the conclusion of your internship. Essays may be considered for publication on the Public Policy and/or Schroeder Center websites. A one minute video of the internship may be substituted for the essay if desired. All essays and videos should be sent to Elaine McBeth (email@example.com; 221-2386). (Deadline: August 27, 2020)
- Attend an informational meeting in the Fall 2020 semester where other students will learn about the Public Policy/Schroeder Center Fellowship Program. (Deadline: Fall 2020 TBD)
The internship is considered incomplete if all these expectations are not met, and students will be expected to repay all funds awarded. If you have any questions, please contact Elaine McBeth (firstname.lastname@example.org; 221-2386).