Students can participate in team-based research projects in Pubp 390 - Health Policy Lab, which is periodically offered as a one-credit pass/fail course. Check Banner listings for future semesters. Past semesters' projects include:
- Identifying Benchmarks for Performance in Medicaid Managed LTSS Programs
- The Association between Nursing Facility Quality and County-level Racial and Ethnic Composition
- The Potential Impacts of Medicaid Work Requirements in Virginia
- The Association between Food Deserts and Obesity across Virginia Counties and Cities
- Who Bears the Burden of External Injury Hospitalizations?
- Who Has Avoidable Hospitalizations and Who Pays the Cost?
- Inpatient Hospital Utilization in the Commonwealth of Virginia