The Public Policy Analysis track (PPA) is designed for students who are interested in the creation and evaluation of public policies at the local, state, or federal level in the U.S. Thus the foundational Law and Public Policy and Political Environment courses focus on the U.S. legal, governmental and political systems. The typical plan of study for the PPA track is:
Year One Fall Semester
- PUBP500: Mathematics for Public Policy
- PUBP601: The Political Environment
- PUBP602: Quantitative Methods I
- PUBP604: Microeconomics of Public Policy
- PUBP607: Law and Public Policy
Year One Spring Semester
Year Two Fall Semester
Year Two Spring Semester
Students in the PPA track must complete a total of 20 elective credits, 3 of which must be earned in a law class.
Please see the Dynamic Schedule for course schedules.