Resources for Faculty

Here you'll find a list of links to the commonly used form, and tips for filling them out.

Per Diem Calculator for Meals and Incidental Travel Expenses (M&IE) portion of the official state travel policy, include the printout(s) of appropriate rates and attach it to the Travel Authorization/Reimbursement

All foreign travel receipts must be translated into English and a historical exchange rate printed out for each receipt showing the exchange rate for the day of purchase. Do not use the printer friendly option, print the screen after you convert the currency.