Here you'll find a list of links to the commonly used form, and tips for filling them out
- Travel Tips
- Travel Authorization *International Travel - Department Dean must approve TA
- Travel Reimbursement
- Business Meals
Identification of all persons involved must be listed on the Business Meal form. The College will reimburse official business meals based on actual costs incurred up to the amount shown for the applicable meal in the M&IE Rate Table. An original, itemized receipt is required for reimbursement of all business meals. The M&IE rate used will correspond to the location in which the individual purchases the official business meal.
- Per Diem Calculator for Meals and Incidental Travel Expenses (M&IE) portion of the official state travel policy, include the printout(s) of appropriate rates and attach it to the Travel Authorization/Reimbursement.
- Currency Converter
All foreign travel receipts must be translated into English and a historical exchange rate printed out for each receipt showing the exchange rate for the day of purchase. Do not use the printer friendly option, print the screen after you convert the currency.
- Internal Department Funds Request (Honorarium, student drivers, speakers, etc.)
- Library Orders (Big items)- For databases, collections, expensive items, etc.
- Library Orders (Small items)- For individual books, DVDs, CDs, etc.
- Misplaced Original Receipt Certified Declaration (pdf)
- Vendor Payment Forms (Reinbursements, pdf form)
- W9 - W&M Substitute Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Independent Contractor Form