Funding Opportunities for Undergraduate Research

The Roy R. Charles Center offers a wide range of grant and scholarship support for undergraduate research in GSWS and other fields. Limited funds are also sometimes available from the GSWS Program. Contact the Director of GSWS for more information.

Students doing Senior Honors in GSWS may apply for a William & Mary Honors Fellowship to support pre-Honors summer research and project-related expenses. The deadline for applications is usually in March.

If you are considering graduate school, many educational scholarships are available.