Monday, October 21, 2019, 7 p.m. in the Commonwealth Auditorium (Sadler)
What is the 3MT®?
What do I get out of it?
- Cultivate your presentation and research communication skills;
- Practice your ability to effectively explain your research in under three minutes, in a language appropriate for a general audience;
- Promote your research and receive feedback from a panel of judges;
- Celebrate the diversity of exciting research happening at W&M;
- Win one of four prizes from a pool of $1,000!
How do I compete?
- The competition is open to W&M graduate students from A&S, VIMS, or School of Education. Students should be able to present original research.
- There are only 14 slots available! Register to compete today by filling out a quick form. First come, first served. Registration deadline: Monday, October 7, 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Participants will be offered a special workshop on presentation skills and a chance to receive coaching in early October.
Questions? Contact [[sgglos, Sarah Glosson]], Director of the Graduate Center.
This event is generously supported by the Graduate Studies Advisory Board and the Office of Graduate Studies and Research.