Saturday, October 21, 2017, 5 p.m. in ISC 1221 (the new lecture hall)
What is the 3MT®?
What you get out of it
- Cultivate your presentation and research communication skills;
- Practice your ability to effectively explain your research in under three minutes, in a language appropriate for a general audience;
- Promote your research and receive feedback from a panel of judges;
- Celebrate the diversity of exciting research happening at W&M;
- Win one of four prizes from a pool of $1,000!
How to compete
- The competition is open to all W&M A&S and VIMS grad students.
- There are only 14 slots available! Register to compete today by filling out a quick form. First come, first served. Registration deadline: October 6.
- Participants will be offered a special workshop on presentation skills and a chance to receive coaching in early October.
Questions? Contact [[sgglos, Sarah Glosson]], Director of the Graduate Center.
This event is generously supported by the Graduate Studies Advisory Board and the Office of Graduate Studies and Research.